AW Issue IV.6 (Dec/Jan 2011)
Ancient Warfare IV-6
Theme: Hellenistic armies of the 3rd and 2nd century BC
- Bob Bennett and Mike Roberts, 'Introduction to the theme'
- Michael J. Taylor, 'The Amphipolis regulations'
- Ruben Post, 'Hellenistic Military Costume'
- Christopher Webber, 'The Thracian mercenary'
- Michael Park, 'The Raphia Campaign'
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, 'The Antigonid Macedonian Army '
- Mateusz Lobacz, 'Military forces in Hellenistic Bactria'
- Ross Cowan, 'Sticks and stones: simple and improvised arms and armour'
- Duncan Campbell, 'The debate: Women in Roman forts'
|Most recent issue||N/A|