Ancient History magazine 17 (PDF)
Often misunderstood by future generations, the last queen of Ptolemaic Egypt ruled over a land where the wealth and survival of both commoners and kings was tighed to the yearly flooding of the Nile River.
Availability: In stock
Ancient History Magazine 17 (PDF)
Theme: The kingdom of Cleopatra
- Ilana Krug, 'Introduction to the theme - The Rosetta Stone'.
- Dorothy J. Thompson, 'Papyri and politics - Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt'.
- Peter Konieczny, 'Dealing with pirates and tourists - Policing the Nile'.
- David L. Reinke, 'Hollywood Romans - The eternal pop culture queen'.
- Joseph Manning, 'Egypt and the Nile River - Decline of the Ptolemies'.
- Karolina Anna Kulpa, 'Literary sources for the Egyptian queen - Cleopatra VII through Roman eyes'.
- Carole Raddato, 'Where Cleopatra met Mark Antony - Exploring Tarsus'.
- Alexandra Grigorieva, 'Cato the Elder and Roman baking - Preserving pastries of the past'.
- Jona Lendering, 'Why care about ancient earthenware - Sturdy survivors'.
- Hareth Al Bustani, 'Man of the devil or man of the people - Paul of Samosata'.
- Richard W. Field, 'Parallels with heroes and the Pythia- Katabasis and Anabasis in Plato'.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|