Ancient Warfare III.6 (PDF)
Availability: In stock
Theme: Carnyx, cornu and signa: Battlefield communications.
- Adam Anders, 'Introduction to the theme'
- Christian Koepfer, 'Imagery as sources for standards'
- Alberto Pérez, 'Standards and music in Pre-Roman Europe'
- Sean Manning, 'Persian standards of the 5th and 4th century BC'
- Duncan Campbell, 'The Roman Cult of the standards'
- Raffaele D'Amato, 'Late Roman standards'
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, 'Musical instruments of war'
- Sheda Vasseghi, 'The battle of Cunaxa'
- Ross Cowan, 'Late Roman tactics'
- Murray Dahm, 'Solving the secrets of ancient military signalling'
|Free shipping on entire order||No|