Ancient Warfare V.3 (PDF)
Availability: In stock
Ancient Warfare V-3
Theme: The last great enemy - Rome and the Sassanid empire
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, 'Introduction to the theme'
- Christian Koepfer, 'Puzzling equipment - The Dura Europos finds in a wider context'
- Patryk Skupniewicz, 'King, knights and pawns - Sassanid society and the army it spawned'
- Ardeshir Radpour, 'The soldier - Sassanid medium cavalry'
- Sheda Vasseghi, 'Epitome of a king - Shapur II: a Persian perspective'
- Ian Hughes, 'Belisarius undone - The battle of Callinicum'
- Ross Cowan, 'Cataphracts and siege craft - Adapting to the enemy in the Sassanid wars'
- Robert Vermaat, 'The tactic - The late Roman fulcum'
- David Karunanithy, 'Like an actor on stage: Demetrius Poliorcetes at Rhodes'
- Duncan Campbell, 'The debate: Smoke and mirrors - Archimedes' inventions'
|Free shipping on entire order||No|