Despite constant supply issues, during the winter of 1777, Washington's army brought the fight to the British like never before, with a series of daring victories, including Trenton and Princeton.
The winter campaign of 1777
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The winter 1777 campaign and the Forage War - Swatting the American fly'.
- Miles Reidy, 'The Battle of Assunpink Creek, 2 January 1777 - We've got the old fox safe now'.
- Miles Reidy, 'The Battle of Princeton, 3 January 1777 - Parade with me, my brave fellows!'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Hardscrabble during the Forage War of 1777 - The Battle of Millstone'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The troops of the Continental army - Washington's soldiers'.
- Alberto Mateas Jurado, 'The charge at Assunpink Creek bridge - At them, 49th!'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Battle of Ascalon 1099 - A reckless charge to win the day'.
- Ian Beal, 'The Battle of the Milvian Bridge, AD 312 - Bearing the Cross'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'The Battle of Bir Hakeim: 26 May to 11 June, 1942 - The old man's well'.
- James Oram, 'Must-have terrain for any wargamer - Terrain 101'.
- David Hiscocks, 'Baron von Geismar's cavalry corps in France, part 1 - Constantly in arms and mounted'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'How to paint armed civilians in World War II - The Polish Home Army'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building scenery for the Radfan uprising - The Aden District Prison'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - Virtual gaming'.
- David Hiscocks, 'The Irregular - Challenging historical stereotypes'.
- Alex Mahon, 'Let's play Frostgrave second edition - What's new in Felstad'.
- Phil Baxter, 'Historical skirmishing in the Great War - Let's play Blood and Valor'.
- Eoghan Kelly and James Oram, 'Game reviews - Witchin' Hour and Bloody Barons 2'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots