Ancient Warfare III.5
Ancient Warfare Oct/Nov 2009 with 'Precarious balance: Rome vs. Parthia'.
Theme: Imperial Nemesis: Rome vs. Parthia.
- Pawel Gryzstar, 'Introduction to the theme'
- Joaquín Montero, 'Sources for Trajan's campaign'
- Glenn Barnett and Arnold Blumberg, 'Seeking the knock-out blow: a history of asymmetric warfare'
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, 'The Parthian bow'
- Duncan B. Campbell, 'Armed Diplomacy: Rome and Parthia in the 1st C AD'
- Ross Cowan, 'The battle of Nisibis, AD 217: last battle of the Parthian Wars'
- Raffaele D'Amato, 'Romans or Parthians? Legionary equipment during the Parthian campaigns of AD 197-199'
- Fred Ray, 'Flair for the unexpected: Myronides and the Athenian land empire'
- Murray Dahm, 'The arrow versus the spear: The Breviarium of Festus as a military handbook'
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Undeniably a very good issue on the Parthian Wars.
Content Images and illustrations Overall rate
(Posted on 8/22/2013)
Write Your Own Review