Ancient Warfare VI.2 (PDF)
Ancient Warfare VI.2 with 'The Dacian Wars of Domitian and Trajan'. (pre-order)
Availability: In stock
Ancient Warfare VI-2
Theme: The Dacian Wars of Domitian and Trajan
- Mihail Zahariade, 'Introduction to the theme'
- Michael J. Taylor, 'The Adamklissi Monument'
- Raffaele D'Amato, 'Arms and armour of Trajan's legionaries'
- Ross Cowan, 'Disciplined soldiers and wild warriors'
- Marius Barbu, 'The reenactor - A Dacian warrior'
- Christian Koepfer, 'Drink! - Legionary water supply'
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, 'Trajan's Dacian campaigns'
- Andrei Pogacias, 'The Dacian army'
- Seán Hußmann, 'The find: Of gods and soldiers'
- Barry Webb, 'The fall of Babylon'
- Duncan Campbell, 'The debate - Organising the Spartan army'
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review