Ancient Warfare VII.2 (PDF)
Ancient Warfare VII.2 with Wars in Sicily
Availability: In stock
Ancient Warfare VII.2
Theme: Wars in Sicily
- Matthew Beazley, "Historical introduction: wars in Sicily"
- Konstantin Nossov, "Sicilian Greek fortifications: military architecture as a historical source"
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, "Timoleon of Corinth: saviour of Sicily"
- Annelies Koolen, "An underestimation of the enemy cavalry's potential? Athenian cavalry in Sicily"
- Nicholas Sekunda, "Cretan archers"
- Filippo Donvito, "Dionysius I's Siege of Motya, 397 BC"
- Sidney Dean, "Agathocles of Syracuse and the Third Greco-Punic War, 311–306 BC"
- Vincent van der Veen, "Roman ownership inscriptions in Museum Het Valkhof"
- Korneel van Lommel, "I would rather cut off my thumb: refusal of military service"
- Duncan Campbell, "Alexander's great cavalry battle: what really happed at the River Granicus?"
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review