Ancient Warfare VII.3 (PDF)
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €4.00
Special Price €3.24
Ancient Warfare VII.3
Theme: The Early Roman Republic
- Ross Cowan, "Historical introduction: the Early Roman Republic"
- Jona Lendering, "The fast-working historian: Livy and his sources" (The Source)
- Mark McCaffery, "Fetiales and the Law of Nations: how Romans justified their wars"
- Massimo Drago, "Lacus Regillus: the battle that confirmed the Republic"
- Michael Taylor's "Populus: the army and society in the Early Roman Republic"
- Matthew Beazley, "The First Samnite War, 343–341 BC"
- Edwin de Vries, "The heavy yoke: Livy and the defeat at the Caudine Forks, 321 BC"
- Gareth Williams, "Fabius and phobos: a strategy using fear"
- David Mitchell, "Diversity in ancient armies"
- David Kraetzer, "The Gaesates: Männerbund, ancient navy seals or what?"
|Free shipping on entire order||No|