Ancient Warfare VIII.3 (PDF)
Ancient Warfare VIII.3 with Horsemen of the steppes
Availability: In stock
Ancient Warfare VIII.3
Theme: Horsemen of the steppes
- Sidney E. Dean, "Historical introduction"
- Michael Taylor, "Herodotus book 4: reality and construct" (Source)
- Owen Rees, "The Amazons: horse(wo)men of the steppes"
- Cam Rea, "Dugdammi: king of the world"
- Marc G. De Santis, "Scythian expedition of Darius I"
- Filippo Donvito, "Battle of the River Thatis, 309 BC"
- Matthew Beazley, "Battle of Jaxartes"
- Joseph Hall, "On the cover"
- Konrad Stauner, "Roman emperors, their armies, and the parapompê"
- Arianna Sacco, "Seti I's campaigns in Egyptian reliefs"
- Duncan B. Campbell, "How long was the sarissa?"
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review