Ancient Warfare X.4 (PDF)
Kingdoms and empires occupied geographical territories that had to be defended against rivals and trouble-makers.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €4.00
Special Price €3.24
Ancient Warfare X.4
Theme: Wars at the edge of empires
- Josho Brouwers, 'Wars at the edge of empires - Historical introduction'.
- Sean Manning, 'The Achaemenid storehouse at Arad - Reading potsherds'.
- Manousos E. Kambouris, 'On the borders of the Hittite Empire - The Trojan War'.
- Gareth Williams, 'Finding weaknesses in the Assyrian Empire - Rebellious borders'.
- Marc. G. DeSantis, 'Nero's long war for Armenia - Corbulo the good soldier'.
- Sidney E. Dean, 'The Roman amphibious expedition of 12 BC - To the shores of the German Sea'.
- Andrei Pogacias, 'The Roman Limes north of the Danube - Defending Dacia'.
- Béla Santa, 'The Romans' barbarian defensive line - The Csörsz or Devil's Dike'.
- Ian Ross, 'The last Roman campaigns in North Britain - Pictos victos, hostis deleta'.
- Justin Swanton, 'The Macedonian cavalry wedge - Knife through butter'.
- Duncan B. Campbell, 'Elite strike force or honour guard - The Praetorian Guard of Rome'.
- Graham Sumner, 'The Roman army on screen, part 5 - Ben-Hur (1959)'.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|