Medieval Warfare II.1 (PDF)
Medieval Warfare II.1 with Creating a Viking empire – The wars of Cnut the Great, king of Denmark, England and Norway
Availability: In stock
Medieval Warfare II-2
Theme: Creating a Viking empire – The wars of Cnut the Great, king of Denmark, England and Norway
- Historical introduction – Gareth Williams, 'A history of Viking Denmark'.
- The Source – Murray Dahm, ‘Battle in the Viking Age’.
- Theme – Sidney Dean, ‘Cnut’s conquest of Norway’.
- Theme – Raffaele d’Amato, ‘The warrior: Housecarls’.
- Theme – Owen Rees, ‘Going berserk: the psychology of berserkers’.
- Theme – Joshua Gilbert, ‘The Danish conquest of England’.
- The Castle – Andrei Pogâcias, ‘The castle of Hunedoara’.
- Special – Michael Curl, ‘Armour industry in the 14th – 16th century ’.
- The Battle – David Santiuste, ‘The Battle of Tewkesbury, 1471’.
- Weapon Handling – John Clements, ‘The myth of clumsy knights in heavy armour’.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review