Medieval Warfare IX.1 (pre-order)
We know the who, when and why behind the events at Agincourt. In this issue, we take a fresh look at exactly where the battle took place.
Regular Price: $8.98
Special Price $8.08
Medieval Warfare IX.1
Theme: The Battle of Agincourt revisited
- Randall Moffett, 'The English man-at-arms at Agincourt - Fully armoured'.
- Michael Livingston, 'Finding a missing battlefield - Where was the Battle of Agincourt fought?'.
- Kelly DeVries, 'It is advised that there should be a large "battle" - The French battle plan at Agincourt'.
- William E. Welsh, 'A much less successful sequel - The crusade of 1101'.
- Steven Muhlberger, 'Taking the castle of Thurie - Stories from a knightly drinking party'.
- Ilana Krug, 'Military provisioning during the Great Famine - "Alas! I die from hunger!"'.
- Kay Smith and Ruth R. Brown, 'Modern testing of a medieval weapon - Arrows and arrowheads'.
- Terri Barnes, 'The intrigue of the female warrior - Lagertha, Joan of Arc, and Matilda of Tuscany'.
- Peter Purton, 'Military engineers in the middle ages - Castle builders and castle breakers'.
- Murray Dahm, 'Non-military films of the medieval world - In civilian garb'.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|