Medieval Warfare III.1
Availability: In stock
Medieval Warfare III-1
Theme: A Medieval Cold War in Spain: the War of the Two Peters
- Theme – Owen Rees, 'Historical introduction'.
- The Source – Alberto Raul, 'The navy of the Crown of Aragon’.
- Theme – Gareth Williams, ‘The first move: the campaigns of Peter of Castile’.
- The Warrior/theme –Arnold Blumberg, 'Light cavalry: the Jinetes'.
- Theme – Stephen Bennett, ‘Edward the Black Prince in Spain’.
- Theme – Nils Visser, ‘Du Guesclin and the Battle of Montiel’.
- The Castle – Martin Mino, ‘The siege of Castle Cabrad (Tshabrag): inside a siege camp’.
- Special – Mike Ingram, ‘The dark side of Blackheath: rebellion in England'.
- The Campaign – Brian Burfield, ‘Sagas, swords and Skraelings: the Vikings in North America'.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
- Najera Battle research
Content Images and illustrations Overall rate
I am happy to find any specific article on this period, as we are to collect exact troop types, heavy weapons, dismounted knigts and specially, on the flanks, Henry's Castillian knights armoured or heavily armoured that could not break the Pedro lines? ... There is also some research pending on Don Tello's escape from the Gascon Knight charging over them .. but as any other hobby it takes fun time to reserach...
congratulations form a wargamer point of view
Sergio (Posted on 1/30/2014)