Medieval Warfare IV.5 (PDF)
In this issue, we look at Richard the Lionheart's campaigns through Sicily, Cyprus and the Holy Land with articles on the Siege of Acre and the Battle of Arsuf.
Availability: In stock
Medieval Warfare IV-5
Theme: Richard the Lionheart in the Mediterranean
- Theme – Luke Foddy, ‘historical introduction’.
- The Source – Gregory Liebau, ‘Tactics and technology of the Frankish knights: an Eastern perspective’.
- Theme – Gabriele Esposito, ‘Richard I and Sicily’.
- Theme – Stephen Bennett, ‘The fall of Cyprus’.
- Theme – Sean McGlynn, ‘The siege of Acre’.
- Theme – Sidney Dean, ‘The Battle of Arsuf’.
- The Weapon – Sean Manning, ‘Flaming sparrows and incendiary cats’.
- Special – Peter van Dop, ‘War in Merovingian society’.
- Blacksmithing – Graham Ashford, ‘Articulated late-fourteenth century arms’.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|