Medieval Warfare V.4 (PDF)
In the tenth century AD, an ambitious courtier in the Caliphate of Cordoba used the chaos of inter-clan warfare in Syria to expand his power in Muslim-controlled Spain.
Availability: In stock
Medieval Warfare V.4
Theme: The Caliphate of Córdoba
- Theme – Galen Ford, 'Historical introduction - The Caliphate of Córdoba'
- The Source – Murray Dahm, 'Of the Best of Men - The courtpoets of the Adb-al Rahman'
- Theme – Mabel Villagra and Sidney Dean, 'Umar Ibn Hafsun - The man who whould be emir'
- Theme – Nicola Bergamo, 'The rise of Al-Mansur Bi-lah - The battle of Torrevicente'
- Theme – Carlos Dominguez, 'Leader of the Jihad - Almanzor against the christian kingdoms'
- Theme – Erich B. Anderson, 'Desert nomads come to Europe - Rise of the Berber mercenaries'
- The Castle – Konstantin Nossov, 'Assasin castles - Strongholds of a militant sect'
- Special – Filippo Donvito, 'Athens vs Sparta - The war of the Euboeote Succession'
- The Weapon – Scott Farrell, 'Mystery Swords - Bizarre fiftheenth century blade designs'
|Free shipping on entire order||No|