Medieval Warfare I.3 (PDF)
Medieval Warfare I.3 with "The first clash - The Saracen invasion of Spain and France in the 8th century."
Availability: In stock
Medieval Warfare I.3
Theme: The first clash - The Saracen invasion of Spain and France in the 8th century.
- Historical introduction – Iván Giménez, ‘Introduction to the theme’.
- The source – Murray Dahm, ‘On early Arab chronicles’.
- Theme – Albert Raul, ‘The Berbers in Spain’.
- Theme – Kai Grundmann, ‘The fall of the Visigoths and the rise of Asturia’.
- Theme – David Balfour, ‘The Battle of Tours/Poitiers’.
- The Weapon – Ross Cowan, ‘The Two-Handed Scottish Highland Sword’.
- The castle – Gareth Williams, ‘Castles in Western Europe in the 8th-11th century’.
- Special – Jon Sneddon, ‘Medieval German tournaments and tournament societies’.
- The battle – Charles Jones, ‘The Battle of Fulford, 1066’.
- Weapon Handling – John Clements, ‘Swords against armour – Part II: Plate armour’.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review