Medieval Warfare V.6 (PDF)
When the Mongols first appeared in Eastern Europe during the 13th century, nobody was prepared for their fast and merciless style of warfare.
Availability: In stock
Medieval Warfare 5.6
Theme: The Mongol invasion of Europe
- Paul Sjöberg, 'Historical introduction - The Scourge of God'.
- Filippo Donvito, 'The travels of Giovanni da Pian del Carpine - Mission to the Great Khan'.
- Kurt Hamilton, 'Genghis Khan and his sons' - All in the family'.
- Borja Pelegro, 'Weapons & armour of the Mongol warrior - Storm from the steppes'.
- William E. Welsh, 'The Mongol devastation of Poland - The Battle of Legnica'.
- Konstantin Nossov, 'The Mongols' western campaign - The ravage of Rus''.
- Jukka Salonen, 'Reputation in medieval Scandinavia - Law and honour'.
- Peter van Dop, 'Frankish armies in the 6th century - The King's tool'.
- Murray Dahm, 'The use of Vegetius in the Middle Ages - Learning from the Romans'.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|