Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 88
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 88 with Winter Wars - Finns, Russians and Germans
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Winter Wars - Finns, Russians and Germans
- Warwick Kinrade, 'Gaming winter campaigns in WWII - Welcoming General Winter'.
- Matt Bisek, 'The Russian bear frozen by Finnish blizzards - Finnish Motti tactics'.
- Warwick Kinrade, 'Fighting against the Soviets and General Winter - Raid on the Staraya Ruza bridge'.
- Piers Bramd, 'A frosty reception - An easy job'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Battle of Rovaniemi, Octover 12th and 13th 1944 - The last train from Trans Central'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building an army for chilly conditions - Winter warriors'.
- Andres Amian, 'On the cover - Achtung, Jabo!'
- Adrian McWalter, 'Bitesize problem solving: frontal assault - Conquering the crags'.
- Michael Leck, 'King Leopold's mercenaries in the Congo Free State - Swedes in the heart of darkness'.
- Martin Gibbins, 'Spanish and Seleucid forces for Project 217 BC - Armies for Swordpoint'.
- Paul Robinson, 'Marlborough's finest hour - Ramillies refought'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Dividing up your American wargaming table - Don't fence me in'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'The best light cavalry of the ancient world - Painting 28mm Numidians'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Starting point: tactics defined'.
- Rossco and Raif Watkins, 'The Irregular - The generation game'.
- David Davies, 'The new Napoleonic game by Osprey - Let's play Chosen Men'.
- Game Reviews of VII Corps: The Somme 1916, Skirmish AFRIKA, Rogue Stars, and The Pikeman's Lament
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review