Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 85
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 85 with monsters of myth and legend
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Monsters of myth and legend
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Creatures of our imagination, past and present - Monster? monster? where monster?'.
- Jordan Bowers, 'A wolf in the fold of Frostgrave - Monster hunter'.
- Jamie Gordon, 'If it bleeds, we can kill it - Surviving the horror'.
- Michael Leck, 'The Viking again-walkers are coming - Draugar'.
- Colin Phillips, 'Boarding the Blue Noah - Unknown ship on my bearing'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Out from the darkness - Monstres and their kynde'.
- Roy Duffy, 'Painting a monster of a front cover - I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Taking the Goch-Kalkar Highway, Westfalen - The Swan House'.
- David Imrie, 'Recreating the First Carlist Wars in Sharp Practice - Fuerte el Diablo'.
- Simon Miller, 'A "novel" approach to ancient warfare - Circesium, AD 257'.
- Steve Jones, 'A forgotten skirmish in the New Jersey Wilderness - The Battle of Short Hills'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'A bit of vegetation for your wargames table - Seeing the woods from the trees'.
- Tony Harwood, 'A decorative mausoleum - Building your own tomb'.
- Peter van Dop, 'Making your own floors - Hey, there's an article in that!'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Daniel Bamford, 'The Irregular - Reality check - defending history'.
- David Davies, 'Let's play - Tanks'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Gaming with the walking dead - Let's play Project Z'.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Flames of War - War in the Pacific, Blood Eagle, Combat Patrol: WWII and SAGA: Age of the Wolf'.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review