Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 55 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 55 (May/June 2011) with Clash of the Titans!
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Clash of the Titans
- We play and compare the new Ancients rules
- Plastic fantastic - making ranks of unique barbarians
- Civil unrest - creating the cover vignette
- Why I still love WAB - the editor takes a stand
- Column: Rick Priestley - 'This gaming life'
- Preview: Tales from the Campfire - Diving into the Civil War
- Interview: Alex Buchel explains Saga
- Inspiration: Reading the Dark Age, part 2 - Recommended novels
- Scenario: Suggestions for wargaming King John's War
- Scenario: Last stand at Cassel - defending the road to Dunkirk
- Scenario: The Siege of Portsmouth - playing the siege in stages
- Scenario: Anarchy in the Antilles - a multi-player pirate scenario
- Terrain: Bases around holes - making movement trays blend in
- Column: Richard Clarke - 'Friction in warfare'
- Plus reviews of the latest miniatures, rules, books and boardgames
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review