Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 56
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 56 (September/October 2011) with A House Divided
Special Feature: A House Divided - 1861 first year of the American Civil War
- Don Effinger and Mike Evans, '1861 A year of optimism'.
- 'Big Bethel'.
- 'Tactics of the Civil War'
- 'Why the Civil War is special'
- 'Blackburn's ford'
- 'How Stonewall Jackson got his name'
- 'Rules and miniatures overview'
- David Imrie, 'Cadet Gray and Butternut, Painting our cover Vignette'.
- Paul Darnell, 'Barnstorming the USA - building a barn for the tabletop'
- Mark Backhouse, 'Ships, Sea and Sandwich - Warwick at Sea'.
- 'A list too far... - A look at lists, supplements and gaming'.
- Guy Bowers, '.45 Adventure - Interview with Richard A. Johnson'.
- 'Let's play Strange Aeons - A playtest of the horror skirmish game'.
- Dean Motoyama, 'Magnesia - the refight'.
- Bernhard Isopp - Hanseatic Legion
- Richard Lloyd - 'Painting War of the Roses'.
- Reviews of Kamfgruppe Normandy and Beneath Lily Banners 2
- 'This Gaming Life - Rick Priestley tackles another tricky question on dice'
- 'Up Front - Richard Clarke looks at Historicon'.
- Gaming news
- Book, miniature and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review