Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 58
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 58 (January/February 2012) with Napoleon versus the Austrians
Special Feature: Napoleon versus the Austrians
- Steve Jones, 'Rules for epic games - Squaring-up to Napoleon'.
- Steve Jones, 'Archduke Charles versus Napoleon - The Battle of Aspern - Essling, May 1809'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Nab him, jab him, grab him! - Catch the pigeon'.
- Eoghan Kelly and Anthony Russel, 'Testing the latest Napoleonic rule sets - Let's play Napoleonics'.
- Guy Bowers, 'A brief roundup of available Napoleonic miniatures - Choosing your Grande Armee'.
- Tilman Moritz, 'The challenges of painting white and mud - Austria infelix'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Reinventing a classic rule set - I ain't been shot mum'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The battle for the hospital at Rorke's Drift - You are no good Private Hook!'.
- Helen Bachaus, 'Soldiers of the Imperial Army in the Pacific - Painting WWII Japanese'.
- Daniel Mersey, 'Vikings out to vandalise a village - Chase some booty!'
- Mark Backhouse, 'House rules for Warhammer Historical's Gladiator - Sine Missio'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life - Of Dice and Men (Part II)'.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - Snack Pot Wargaming'.
- Georgie Harman, 'The search for perfection in miniature - When Mickey met Michelangelo'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review