Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 60 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 60 (May/June 2012) with Airborne Operations of WWII
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Airborne Operations of WWII
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Evolution of airborne operations'.
- Olivier Peronny, 'Brecourt Manor’.
- Guy Bowers, 'Crossing the Meredet'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Gran Sasso'.
- WSS Team, 'Project Platoon'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Death from above – suitable miniatures for WW2 Airborne’.
- Troop of Shewe, 'Dead Man’s Corner – painting the cover vignette'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Interview with Warwick Kinrade – Normandy Firefight’.
- Craig Woodfield, 'First battle of Cremona 69AD'.
- Denis Jackman, 'Gangs of New York'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Small Soldiers – the attraction of gaming in 6mm'.
- Mark Backhouse, ‘Hedges, Trenches and Bocage’.
- Pete Bowles, ‘Gaming Modern Warfare – an opinion on its acceptability.’
- Arvid Kappe, ‘Palm Trees’.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Zombie TV, Field of Glory Napoleon, Polemos SPQR and Tribes of Legend.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review