Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 61
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 61 with Colonial warfare in the 19th century
Special Feature: Colonial warfare in the 19th century
- Mike Evans, 'A beginner’s guide to Colonial wargaming - four feathers and a bucket of dice'.
- Andy Miles, 'The extraordinary adventures of Colonel Marchand's expedition - Fashoda 1898'.
- Andy Miles, 'Refighting the Battle of the Nyezane Rive, 22 January 1879 - Terribly Earnest Work'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Adapting SAGA for the great plains of Africa - Colonial SAGA'.
- Andy Hawes, 'Ultimate sacrifice on the fields of Afghanistan - The last eleven at Maiwand'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Interview with Dan Mersey over his game Dux Bellorum'.
- Jan Gross, 'From concept to wargames convention - the Trojan war in 90 minutes'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The pre-conquest campaigns of William I of Normandy 1035-1064 - The Bastard's Battles'.
- Doctor Joe Legan, 'The Irregular - In defense of 15mm'.
- Rossco Watkins, 'A look at rule sets for the company-level WWII game - Project company'.
- Guy Bowers, 'A look at 15mm WWII models - Panzers Los!'.
- Olivier Perronny, 'Some suitable new buildings for Normandy and beyond - buildings amongst the bocage'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Pike & Shotte, Grand Battery, Blood Bilge and Iron Balls, SAGA: Northen Fury and A Clash of Empires: Age of Ravens
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review