Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 68 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 68 with the Battle of Leipzig and Beyond (pre-order)
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: The Battle of Leipzig and Beyond
- Roger Murrow, 'Leipzig, Saxony, 14-19 October 1813 - The Battle of the Nations'.
- Kawe Weissi-Zadeh, 'General Reynier at Grossbeeren - Within walking distance of Berlin'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The crossing at Dölitz and Markkleeberg - Holding the line at Leipzig'.
- Gary Mitchell, 'Schliecher, a Prussian Sharpe? - Moonlight Sonata'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building your force for Leipzig - Figures pour la gloire!'.
- Stephen May, 'Painting our very Prussian front cover - I am a Prussian, do you know my colours?'
- Guy Bowers, 'An interview with Phil Smith - Osprey ventures into games'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Bitesize Battles - Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Leach and Hogan at Festubert - With Great Bravery'.
- Simon Miller, 'Wargaming the Battle of Thapsus - Scipio versus Caesar'.
- Mike Evans, 'Devil's Advocate - One set to rule them all?'.
- Paul Burkin, 'Weathering tanks and other vehicles - Tankograd!'.
- Richard Lloyd, 'The 8th army in plastic - The rats who plagued Rommel'.
- Paul Cubbin, 'A quick guide to getting the best from your bases - Base, the final frontier'.
- Paul Burkin and Steve Cooper, 'Let's play: Dead Man's Hand'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Osprey goes VSF - let's play In her Majesty's name'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Sam Mustafa, 'It's just a game - The allure of complexity'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of By Fire and Sword, About Bonaparte and Argonauts.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
Content Images and illustrations Overall rate
Write Your Own Review