Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 71 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 71 with Conquest of the New World.
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Conquest of the New World
- Gary Mitchell, 'Asymmetric warfare in practice - the conquest of the New World'.
- Peter Brown, 'Shaking the foundations of heaven - the Battle of Xochimilco, 1571'.
- Allen E. Curtis, 'Resistance to colonization in New England - the skulking practice of war'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The expedition of Hernando de Soto - in search of El Dorado'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'How to paint 15mm warriors - Tlaxcala, the Aztecs' enemy'.
- Timmy De Cabooter, 'Scratchbuilding your own village at minimal cost - a thatched Aztec house'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building an Aztec or Conquistador army - the Halss of Montezuma'.
- Andrew Taylor, 'The Night of Sorrows - La Noche Triste'.
- Guy Bowers, 'An interview with Andrea Sfiligoi - The guru behind Ganesha Games'.
- Paul Brook, 'Bitesize battles - pillage the village'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Tiergarten, Berlin, 28 April 1945 - Mohnke business at Berlin Zoo'.
- Richard Lloyd, 'At large with the Whitechapel Gun Club - weird Victorian for dummies'.
- Dr. Phil Hendry, 'The psychology of painting large forces - painting big armies'.
- Björn Arvid Kappe, 'Seeing the forest for the trees - making your own deciduous trees'.
- Paul Cubbin, 'Part I: Flags - Flags and shields'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Sam Mustafa, 'It's just a game - Do we need miniatures to play miniature wargames?
- Guy Bowers, 'Let's play A Fistful of Kung Fu - Hong Kong movie action fun!'
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of of Kugelhagel, and Ronin.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review