Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 72 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 72 with the great Nomadic invasion
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: The great Nomadic invasion
- Chris Peers, 'An introduction to Mongol battle tactics - How to conquer the world'.
- Chris Peers, 'Game the Kalka campaign of 1222-1223 - Subotei's ride'.
- Matt Moran, 'The sons of Genghis versus the Khwarezmids - The fall of Samarkand'.
- Pat Lowinger, 'Alexander at the Battle of the Jaxartes - Defeating the Scythians'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Huns in Georgia, AD 436 - The sons of the Hun in the sun'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building a nomadic horse army - The golden horde'.
- Paul Cubbin, 'The cover uncovered - The 'secret history' of the Mongol diorama'.
- Timmy De Cabooter, 'Scratch-building a Mongolian Ger - Homes for eastern horsemen'.
- Guy Bowers, 'An interview with the Studio Tomahawk team - Going for the Jugula'.
- David Trace, 'Bitesize battles - Pike and Sheep'.
- Chris Brown, 'How to game Bannockburn - 1314 and all that'.
- Simon Miller, 'C-Day, Caesar's invasion of Britain - Saving Tribune Regulus'.
- Björn Arbid Kappe, 'His name is short, but his deeds are great - Piet Heyn and the treasure fleet'.
- Piers Brand, 'Painting 15mm British battledress - Clad for battle'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'Painting a 'paper Panzer' - Blu-tack camouflage'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Martin Onderdonck, 'The irregular - Let's go clubbing'.
- Miniature reviews
- Guy Bowers, 'Version 3 of Peter Pig's WWII rules - Let's play PBI'.
- Game Reviews of Donnybrook, Valhalla, Sangin Despatches No. 1 and Check your Six: Star and Pyramid.
- Book and boardgame reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review