Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 73 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 73 with The Seven Years War
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: The Seven Years War
- Matt Moran and Mike Evans, 'The Seven Years War rules, ok? - The real First World War'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Blundering with Byng - The Battle of Minorca 1756'.
- Mike Evans, 'Russia Fronts Up - The Battle of Zorndorf'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'On the west bank of the Elbe - The Battle of Torgau'.
- Peter Brown, 'Cumberland's disgrace - The Battle of Hastenbeck'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Collecting a Seven Years War army - Black powder and white lace'.
- David Jarvis, 'Rogues, do you want to live forever? - Frederick the Great at Leuthen'.
- Guy Bowers, 'An interview with Chris Peers - All at sea!'
- Piers Brand, 'Bitesize battles - Counter-attack at Ptytscha'.
- Jan Groß, 'From concept to wargames convention - Skirmish at the German frontier'.
- Dean Motoyama, 'Korea versus the Shogunate - The Siege of Haengju'.
- Brian Woolard and Jim Chapin, 'Black Powder and the ACW - An "Army Builder" for the Civil War'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Adapting Hail Caesar for Black Powder - Hail Napoleon'.
- Phil Hendry, 'Fetting 4Ground's fabulous follies - Titivating MDF buildings'.
- Paul Cubbin, 'Flags & shields - Part 2: shields'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Sam Mustafa, 'The irregular - Some "random" thoughts'.
- Miniature reviews
- Mark Backhouse, 'Studio Tomahawk's new gladiator game - Let's play Jugula'.
- Game Reviews of Battlegroup Barbarossa, Sleeping Dragon, Rising Sun, 18th Century Wars of Absolutism and Vlad's Army.
- Book and boardgame reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review