Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 76
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 76 with Steampunk shenanigans
Special Feature: Steampunk shenanigans
- Gary Mitchell, ‘An introduction to Steampunk- A dream of clockwork sheep’.
- Craig Cartmell and Charles Murton, ‘Martians for In Her Majesty’s Name - Bows and arrows against lightning’.
- Sam Catteral, ‘A hunt across the streets of Whitechapel - Manhunt’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘Kill the foreign devils - Eight days at Peking’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘A selection of Victorian science fiction - All things soot and steampunk’.
- Claudia Zuminich, ‘Lord Curr assaults The Society of Thule - The lair of Dr. Kobalt’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘An interview with Simon Miller - To the Strongest!’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘Bitesize battles - Blow the bridge’.
- Mark Backhouse, ‘From cinema to tabletop - Wargaming Fury’.
- Matt Moran, ‘Gaming Cossacks in Pike and Shot - Hail, Taras Bulba’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘A campaign for The Crescent and the Cross - The road to Uclés’.
- Allen E. Curtis, ‘Painting a 15mm WWII force for my son - Passing the torch, part II’.
- Ruben Torregrosa, ‘Thirty Years War in 15mm - Painting a Tercio’.
- Tony Harwood, ‘Building USS Tigerfish (SSN-509) - Breaking the ice’.
- Rick Priestley, ‘This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, ‘Up front’.
- Martin Onderdonck, ‘The irregular - Warhammer is my first love’.
- Miniature reviews
- Pat Lowinger and Joe Collins, ‘Phil Barker’s magnum opus - Let’s play DBA 3’.
- Game Reviews of Lion Rampant, The Law of the Gun and Across a Deadly Field.
- Book and boardgame reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review