Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 80
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 80 with The First Punic War
Special Feature: The First Punic War
- Mark Backhouse, ‘An introduction to gaming the First Punic War - "the longest and most severely contested war in history"’.
- Pat Lowinger & Joe Collins, ‘Carthage's desperate defense - The Battle Of the Bagradas river, 255 BC’.
- Mark Backhouse, ‘“If they will not eat, let them drink instead!”- Naval battle at Drepana, 249 BC’.
- Nathan Ward, ‘Eagle rampant - Adapting Lion Rampant for the First Punic War’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘Panormus - The siege that decided Sicily’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘For the people and the Republic of Rome! - Assembling a Republican roman army’.
- Steve Beckett, 'On the cover - Pilum versus tusk’.
- Gary Mitchell, ‘Bitesize battles - The Lost Patrol’.
- Alan Milicheap, ‘Muskets & Tomahawks Waterloo - Refighting La Haye Sainte in 15mm’.
- Warwick Kinrade, ‘A brave defence of Lanzerath - Heroism on the first day of the Bulge’.
- Michael Leck and Jan Kärrman, ‘God's 'friend' and the World's Enemy - The Victual Brothers at Stockholm, 1392’.
- Craig Harris, Chris Pooch and Colin Phillips, ‘Nachtjäger - Fallschirmjäger in Skirmish Sangin’.
- Stephen Tunmore, ‘Covering ground - building a canal feature’.
- John Morris, 'Fifty shades of steel - painting non-metallic metals'.
- Rick Priestley, ‘This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, ‘Up front’.
- Harry Sidebottom, ‘The irregular - Playing with History’.
- Mark Backhouse, ‘Let’s play - To the Strongest!’.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Black Ops, L'art de la Guerre, Commands and Colours - The Great War.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
Overall rate Content Images and illustrations
Write Your Own Review