Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 90 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 90 (PDF) with Technological innovation in WWI
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Technological innovation in WWI
- Jim Jackman and Guy Bowers, 'Looking at the technical advances in WWI - 1917, a year of revolutions'.
- James Morris, 'The Battle fro Fort Vaux and Verdun - Operation May Cup'.
- Simon Davis, 'The ideal aerial wargame? - The Battle over Arras'.
- Eoghan Kelly, '72 hours in a tin can - The Battle for Fray Bentos'.
- James Morris, 'Great Uncle Reg and the Red Baron - Gaming with the ancestors'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Recruiting a Great War German army - Melde dich!'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'Painting a trench raiding scene - A hell of mud'.
- Adrian McWalter, 'Defending a position against overwhelming odds - To the death'.
- Michael Leck, 'A Russian hero at the Battle of Neva, 1240 - How a prince became a "Nevsky"'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Adventures in a lilliputian world - Gaming Portsmouth in 2mm'.
- Alistair Campbell-Grieve, 'Planning a Carthaginian army - It began in Africa'.
- Peter Schulein, 'Part I - Making the Twisted Tentacle Arms - From dusk until dawn'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'Painting a Spanish Colonial army - 1898, Year of disaster'.
- Jonas Dahlberg, 'Making realistic smoke markers - Where there's smoke...'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - What's the point?'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Line infantry'.
- Mike Whitaker, 'The Irregular - What nobody tells you about running a club'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The new fantasy Kickstarter from 4Ground - Let's play Legend of Fabled Arms'.
- Mark Backhouse, Eoghan Kelly, and David Davies, 'Game reviews - The War if 1812, Death in the Dark Continent, Pickett's Charge, and Campaign: Sea Lion'.
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review