Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 91 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 91 (PDF) with 217 BC - The ancient world at war.
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: 217 BC - The ancient world at war
- Jeff Jonas, 'The Mediterranean arena of 217 BC - The grudge match of empires'.
- Jeff Jonas, '217, Cage match of empires - Gaming the grudge'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Gaming the Battle of Lake Trasimene - Trick you twice'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Cutting Hannibal's Spanish supply - The Battle of the Iberus River'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Assembling a Carthaginian army - The army of the New City'.
- John Morris, 'John loves it when a plan comes together - Where's the elephants, Hannibal'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'A battle for the Western Oosterbeek perimeter - God save the king'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Part I of an ACW Sharp Practice mini campaign - Three days with the tigers'.
- Michael Leck, 'Danish guerrilla forces during the Scanian War - Snapphanar'.
- Peter Schulein, 'Part 2: Surviving the Twisted Tentacle Arms - Playing From Dusk till Dawn'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Modelling the retreat from Moscow, Part I - Buildinga Russian Izba'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Re-building a resin cottage for 28mm gaming - Resplendent resin'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life - Mein Host, Part II'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Line infantry: Theory into practice'.
- Rob Rhodes, 'The Irregular - Do I really need a podcast?'.
- Rob Rhodes, 'The American Civil War rules from Reisswitz Press - Let's play Pickett's Charge'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Adventures in time and space - First look - Doctor Who - Exterminate!'.
- Eoghan Kelly, Raif Watkins, and Ian Beal, 'Game reviews - Mortem et Gloriam, The Curse of Dead Man's Hand and Wargame: The Spanish Armada 1588 / Wargame: The Roman Invasion Ad 43-84'.
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review