Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 93
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 93 with the Dutch During the Eighty Years' War
Special Feature: The Dutch during the Eighty Years' War
- Sidney Roundwood, 'An introduction to the Dutch Revolt - Wargaming the Eighty Years' War'.
- Bouko de Groot, 'A running battle or a fixed fight - Gembloers, 1578'.
- Michael Leck, 'Don Juan tries to seduce the States General - Battle of Rijmenam 1 August, 1578'.
- Jan-Willem van der Pijl, 'A clever ruse takes the day - The Peat Ship of Breda'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building an 80 Years' War army - Revolt against the empire'.
- Tim Spakowski, 'On the cover - A cunning plan'.
- Michael Leck, 'Bitesize battles: The Ako Vendetta - 47 Ronin'.
- Michael Leck, 'Defending the Finns from the Pagan Rus - The Papal Bull and the Novgorod Bear'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Battle for the Coaling at Port Republic - They fought like demons'.
- Stephen Luscombe, 'Bolt Action for the Great War - The Battle of the Marne'.
- Mark Backhouse, '2mm Roman triplex acies made easy - DIY epic legions'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'An island in the ocean of sand - Making a desert oasis'.
- Steve Beckett, 'Creating Captain Joe Darkie - Death from the jungle'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming life - Time, tide, and yesterday's lead'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics -All the 'C's '.
- Joseph A. McCullough, 'The Irregular - Social mechanics in game design'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Fast play World War 2 aerial action - Let's play Blood Red Skies'.
- Eoghan Kelly, Ian Beal, and David Davies, 'Game reviews - Powder & Sword, Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago, Bonnie Blue Flag and Maximilian 1934'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review