Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 94
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 94 with Tank combat and tactics during WWII
Special Feature: Tank combat and tactics during WWII
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The development of tank warfare in World War II - Wielding the armoured fist'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Battle for Dubno, Ukraine SSR, 27 June 1941 - Thunder at the crossroads'.
- Piers Brand, 'Tank combat in the Lorraine, Lunéville, 1944 - The destruction of a Panzer brigade'.
- Olivier Peronny, 'T-34s versus cats in Ukraine - South of Skalat'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Collecting tanks for WWII gaming - Panzer, los!'.
- Steve Perry, 'Cologne, 6th March 1945 - Panther vs Pershing'.
- Ian Beal, 'Edward III's Scottish Revenge - The Battle of Halidon Hill'.
- Jeff Jonas, 'The Battle of elephants - Raphia 217 BC, Part I'.
- Prof. Tony Pollard, 'Making the biggest wargame - The mother of all battles'.
- Steve Jones, 'The attack on Breed's Hill. 17th June 1775 - A fierce Breed'.
- Sean Souter, 'Making a Renedra mud-brick house - Dwelling in the desert'.
- Paul Burkin, 'How one man refund his inspiration - Painting 10mm is easy'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rich Clarke, 'Up Front - Big is beautiful.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - The complex curse of cavalry'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Irregular - Do we really want something new?'.
- David Davies, 'Fantasy warband skirmish - Let's plays +Strongsword+'.
- Rossco Watkins, Guy Bowers, and Rob Rhodes, 'Game reviews - Rommel, Gaslands, and Gangs of Rome'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review