Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 99
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 99 with Napoleon's allied armies
Special Feature: Napoleon's allied armies
- Adrian McWalter, 'Foreign and allied troops in the Grande Armée - Napoleon's allies'.
- Adrian McWalter, 'Maloyaroslavets, 24 October 1812 - The battle of the Italians'.
- Michael Leck, 'The British and Danish fight at Køge - The Træskoslaget (Battle of the clogs)'.
- Derek Bruce, 'Bavarians versus Austrians - First clash at Landshut'.
- Guy Bowers, 'A look at Napoleon's allied armies - Allies of L'Empereur'.
- Andrés Amián, 'Danish versus Cossacks at Rahlstedt - Hussars at Hamburg'.
- Guy Bowers, 'A bitesize fighting retreat... from the air - Spitfires over Dunkirk'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Turf wars and street fighting in ancient Rome - Tales from the Caelian'.
- Backhouse, 'Adapting W.A.T. to historical scenarios - What a Tanker into Normandy'.
- Mark Unsworth, 'Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Games Challenge runner-up - Dreadnought'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Constructing a Neolithic mound - Making Newgrange'.
- Piers Brand, 'Adding the weatherworn look to DAK vehicles - Weathering the desert'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'Controversial'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Artillery's evolution'.
- Martyn Braun, 'The irregular - Being a "rules lawyer" is good'.
- Peter van Dop, 'Let's play: making a good ruleset better? Black Powder second edition'.
- David Davies, Eoghan Kelly, and Ian Woolfenden, 'Game reviews - Enemy at the Gates, The Red Book of the Elf King, Sons of Mars, and America's Olde West'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review