Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 64
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 64 with Twilight of Burgundian Might
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Twilight of Burgundian Might
- Derek Bruce, 'Introduction: The army and character of Charles the Bold of Burgundy'.
- Bjorn Arvid Kappe, 'A historical siege campaign set in Medieval Europe: Charles the Bold, being bold'.
- Jean-Claude Brunner, 'What would it take for him to win instead? Winning Morat for Charles'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Armies of Burgundy: For Duke Charles!'.
- Richard Lloyd, 'A bold front cover for Charles: Ready, aim, fire!!!'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Interview: Deus Vult!'.
- Simon Williams, 'Bite-sized battles: Taktische Aufklarung at Salute 2012'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Lieutenant Nelson and the Red Sea Rifles: Participating in the Sudan'.
- Rob Broom, 'Ancient tree-huggers? The battle of the new road'.
- Paul Cubster, 'Painting an eighteenth-century Black Watch Scot - Wee Wullie revealed'.
- Simon Miller, 'Holy BigRedBatGunk: Basing with "The Bat"'.
- James Morris, 'Running a wargaming club in primary school: new school rules'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Bouchain: Marlborough's last campaign'.
- Rossco Watkins, 'Let's Play: Battlegroup Kursk'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Steven MacLauchlan, 'Fair Play'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of By Fire and Sword and SAGA: The Raven's Shadow.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review