Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 69 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 69 with Cold War Chaos
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Cold War Chaos
- Gary Mitchell, 'Playing the hypothetical war of the 1980s - What did you do in the Cold War, daddy?'
- Allen E. Curtis, 'Nuclear war and exercise Able Archer 83 - Fulda Gap, November 1983'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'A matrix game based around the height of the Cold War - Kennedy versus Khrushchev'.
- Allen E. Curtis, 'Soviet Weapon and Troop Capabilities in Wargames - Red star rising'.
- Allen E. Curtis and Gary Mitchell, 'Weapons of Mass Destruction in games - Wargames and WMDs'.
- Guy Bowers, 'An interview with Jim Purky - Marching to the fife and drum'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Bitesize battles - Alba triumphant'.
- Gerry Miller, 'The Napoleonic light cavalryman - Sabre in hand, swearing like a pagan'.
- Bruce Murray, 'The Long Range Desert Group - A sea of sand'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Assembling your Soviet Tank Divisions - Gaming the Cold War'.
- Andres Amian Hernandez, 'Spetsnaz on exercise - No one but us'.
- Sir Tobi - 'A quest for the ultimate flexible gaming mat - the philosopher's portable battlefield'.
- Simon Miller, 'Collecting an army, Big Red Bat style - I did it one piece at a time...'.
- Casey Vanderberg, 'Battles in the American Civil War - let's play Longstreet'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Mark Latham, 'Devil's advocate - The great divide: gaming is bad!
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Of Gods and Mortals, and Britannia.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review