Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 82
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy Issue 82 with WWII in the desert
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: WWII in the desert
- Guy Bowers, 'The Italian war in the desert - Mancó la fortuna, non il valore'.
- Warwick Kinrade, 'Representing the Regio Esercito on the tabletop - Making Mussolini's men'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Black Ops mini campaign in WWII North Africa - "Crystal Palace would look small fry..."'.
- Arnold Blumberg, 'The Battle of Bir el Gubi - The ram defeats the lion'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Battle for Kissoué, 15 June 1941 - A mixed show'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building Mussolini's army in Africa - The Regio Escercito'.
- Andres Amian and Philip Cocking, 'High tide for the Axis in Egypt - Duel in the desert'.
- Arvid Kappe, 'A Frostgrave three-part mini campaign - A howl in the darkness'.
- Pat Lowinger, 'A Bronze Age supplement for Lion Rampant - Chariot Rampant'.
- Michael Leck, 'Swedish steel in the conquest of the Baltic - The Swedish crusades'.
- Gary Mitchell, ' A 25mm-ish zombie skirmish scenario - Pride, prejudice, and zombies'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'Painting Deutsches Afrika Korps - A closer look at the DAK'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Modelling realistic water on the tabletop - Water, water everywhere...'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Jamie Gordon, 'The irregular - Computer dat... err, gaming'.
- Rick Hudson, 'Hard Sci-Fi from Warlord Games - Let's play Beyond the Gates of Antares'.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Honours of War, Skirmish Outbreak, Dragon Rampant and Tail Feathers.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review