Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 84
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 84 with Normans across Europe
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Normans across Europe
- Michael Hoddinott, ‘From Ireland to the Holy Land - Dynasty:Norman-style’,
- Michael Hoddinott, ‘The founding of the Kingdom of Sicily - The Norman godfather’.
- Mark Backhouse, ‘A campaign system for the 1075 rebellion - Revolting earls’.
- MIchael Leck, ‘From rune stones to the plains of Italy - Ragnvald and the Battle of Cannae, 1018’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘Gathering your Norman host - Conquest of the tabletop’.
- Ruben Torregrosa, ‘On the cover - Sons of Normandy’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘The Battle of Fairfax Courthouse - Crucial skirmish’. Tim Whitworth, ‘Cross-overs and an unusual army for Hail Caesar - Choose your poison’.
- Jamie Gordon, ‘It’s the end of the world as we know it - Gaming after the fall out’.
- Warwick Kinrade, ‘What really makes a good game - The four pillars of wargaming’.
- David R. Clemmet & Thomas Davidson, ‘The future of the wargames show - A sunny outlook’.
- Phil Mansfield, ‘Building a Normandy invasion layout - Project sword beach’.
- Piers Brand, ‘Painting an Opel Blitz - Diesel und benzin’.
- Tony Hardwood, ‘The church of St Laurence, Bradford on Avon - Building a Saxon church’.
- Rick Priestley, ‘This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, ‘Up front’.
- Gordon Lawrence, ‘The Irregular - The painting police’.
- Ken Baker, ‘Let’s play - Sharp Practice V2’.
- Paul Burkin, ‘A game offering you can’t refuse - Let’s play The Chicago Way’.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Terminator Genisys and Open Combat’.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review