Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 86 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 86 with Napoleonic Russia
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Napoleonic Russia
- Adrian McWalter, 'Why wargame with a Napoleonic Russian army - Slavsya, Otechestvo!'.
- Adrian McWalter, 'The Battle of Gorodetschna - The black eagles's claws'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Battles in the Khanates, June and July 1805 - The Russian Carrhae'.
- Michael Leck, 'The Finnish War of 1808 - The boy versus the bear'.
- Michael Leck, 'History and rules for Sharp Practice - The Swedish Army, 1805-09'.
- Roger Murrow and Guy Bowers, 'The fight for Utitsa and the southern flank - Borodino with a Polish twist'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Collecting a Napoleonic Russian army - For Mother Russia and the Tsar'.
- John Morris, 'On the cover - '"Russian" to the front'.
- Piers Brand, 'A bitesize battle for the capture of Arnhem - Clearing the tomb'.
- Joseph McCullough, 'A Frostgrave mini-campaign with a difference - Warriors of Athena'.
- Dillon Browne, 'The Romans march against Palmyra - Clubs versus kontos at Emesa'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building a Russian gun redoubt - A Napoleonic redoubt'.
- John Bond, 'Making realistic foxholes for World War II - No purple hearts for hiding in a foxhole!'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'Painting Victrix ancient Spanish - Masters of Iberia'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Colin Philips, 'The Irregular - Daniel is my brother'.
- Seb Burlage, 'Bolt Action 2: Better than the original - Let's play Bolt Action 2'.
- Game Reviews of The Kingdom is Ours, Baroque, and Over the Hills: a Napoleonic Wargame.
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review