Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 70 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 70 with Twilight of the Successor Kingdoms
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Twilight of the Successor Kingdoms
- Jeff Jonas, 'Gaming the Successors - Twilight of the successor empires'.
- Jeff Jonas, 'The Syrian Wars campaign game - Ptolemy versus the Seleucids'.
- Allen E. Curits, 'Adapting Dux Bellorum for ancients - Strategos Machon'.
- Daniel Bamford, 'Cassander's craziest conquest? - Macedonian elephant-rustling'.
- Simon Miller, 'Sulla versus the slave phalanx at second Chaeronea, 86 BC - the last phalanx'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building a Macedonian phalanx - in the footsteps of Alexander'.
- Georg Niewswohl, 'Kontos at the charge - who needs stirrups?'
- Guy Bowers, 'An interview with 4ground - After burn'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Bitesize battles - Crossing the Garigliano'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The assault on Pegasus Bridge - V for victory'.
- Marl Rabuk, 'Wargaming for fun and education - classroom games'.
- Craig Cartmell and Charles Murton, 'A company for In Her Majesty's Name - Secret service bureau, Grey Section'.
- James White, 'Painting 10mm moderns - still easier than 28s!'
- Piers Brand, 'Simple weathering for everyman - spray and wipe weathering'.
- Paul Cubbin, 'Painting faces on mid-scale models - let's face it...'
- James Oram, 'Planning a "grand battle" on the tabletop - countdown to Ligny'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Martin Onderdonck, 'the irregular - free your mind! and the rest will follow'.
- Peter Bowles, 'Stop-motion action coming to a tabletop near you - let's play 7th Voyage'.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Spy or Die trying, The Wargame Rules and Kingdom of Heaven.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review