Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 77 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 77 with The French in World War I
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: The French in World War I
- Guy Bowers and Olivier Perronny, ‘The French perspective on La Grande Guerre - The last of the last’.
- Olivier Perronny, ‘The Battle of Hurtebise Farm, 1914 - A century after Napoleon’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘La Tete des Faux and Col du Bonhomme - The battle in the clouds’.
- Mark Backhouse, ‘Fighting with the French at Gallipoli - Kum Kale’.
- Tony Harwood, ‘Building a French motor balloon lorry - Up and away’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘Collecting a French WWI army - On ne passe pas!’.
- Andrés Amián, ‘French Great War diorama - Storming out’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘Bitesize battles - The Battle of Jemmingen, 1568’.
- Daniel Mersey, ‘Lion Rampant in the fifteenth century - Kingmaker’.
- Warwick Kinrade, ‘Battlegroup WWII for North Africa - Looking into the big blue’.
- Gerry Miller, ‘The French paras after WWIII - Les Centurions’.
- Andy Singleton, ‘Making a 28mm scale Hollywood tank - Furious painting’.
- Paul Burkin, ‘How I learned to love 10mm - Size doesn’t matter’.
- Mark Latham, ‘How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy painting -again - Love to paint’.
- Rick Priestley, ‘This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, ‘Up front’.
- Sam Mustafa, ‘It’s just a game - Going to lengths’.
- Gary Mitchell, ‘The irregular - Is the wargames convention dying?’.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Blood on the Nile, Blood on the Streets, Sangin Despatches No2, Across the Dead Earth, and Sons of Anarchy’.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review