Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 83 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 83 with modern warfare
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Modern warfare
- Colin Phillips, 'Ultra-modern warfare - Controlling the battlespace'.
- Colin Phillips, 'The Battle of Abbas Ghar - Operation Red Wings'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Storm Gate - Battle for Hill 776'.
- Steven Wilkie, 'Building a modern imagi-nation - Bac Ky - birth of a nation'.
- Michael Leck, 'Soviet submarine stranded in Sweden - Whiskey on the rocks'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building a ultra modern army - Shadow wars'.
- James Graham, 'Painting a firefight - Checkpoint ambush'.
- Craig Woodfield, 'Bitesize battles - The Imjin War'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'A Macro and Cato committee game - The fight for the third ford'.
- Joseph McCullough, 'Shall we start the bidding - The Frostgrave auction'.
- Rob Harper, 'Refighting moch battles of the 19th century - The Battle of Portsea Island'.
- Jan Kärman and Michael Leck, 'How a game was planned and built for Salute - Building Stockholm 1392'.
- Andy Singleton, 'Planning and collecting an army - So wird man Fallschirmjäger'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'Painting a Spanish caballero - Iberian knights'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building an MDF farm outbuilding - Make MDF look real'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Erik Blakeley, 'The Irregular - A bridge too far'.
- Rossco Watkins, 'Cold War action from the Flames of War team - Let's play Team Yankee'.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Et Sans Résultat, Iron Cross, and 3rd Generation Warfare.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review