Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 89 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 89 with 1777: The Year of the Hangman
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: 1777 - The Year of the Hangman
- Steve Jones, 'The 1777 campaign to seize Philadelphia - The year of the hangman'.
- Steve Jones, 'An introduction to receating the campaign - The Philadelphia and back again'.
- Steve Jones, '11th September, 1777 - Birmingham Meeting House'.
- Steve Jones, '16th September, 1777 - The Battle of the Clouds'.
- Steve Jones, '4th October, 1777 - Germantown'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The troops of King George for the AWI - The British are coming'.
- Stuart Jordan, 'Bitesize Battles goes medieval - The Battle of Rottingdean'.
- Dillon Browne, 'The Battle of Chalgrove Field, 18 June 1643 - Death of 'The patriot'.
- Daniel Bamford, 'Knight's move: checkmate Tito? - Operation Rösselsprung'.
- Richard Evers, 'The beginning of the First Samnite War - The Saticula Ambush'.
- Andres Amian, 'Painting Antarean Algoryns - Strike force Zeta Ta-Ri'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'How to make realistic hills - Rolling countryside'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building a Romano-British shrin - Godmanchester temple'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'Up front'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - To harry and harass'.
- Jamie Gordon, 'The Irregular - Wargaming on the go'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Samurai movie-inspired skirmishes - Let's play Test of Honour''.
- Game Reviews of Kings of War Historical, SAGA: Aetius and Arthur, Dawns and Departures, Strike on Kar'A Nine, Swordpoint Dark Age Armies, and Arkeo Obskura
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review