Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 79 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 79 with The French Revolutionary Wars
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: The French Revolutionary Wars
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘An introduction to the Revolution - Liberté, egalite, fraternité!’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘The Battle of Fleurus, 26 June 1794 - Breaking the first coalition’.
- Rob Harper, ‘Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory - the Battle of Cholet, 1793’.
- Eoghan Kelly, ‘Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever - The Battle of Marengo’.
- Tony Harwood, ‘Building a Vendée moulin - Tilting at windmills’.
- Guy Bowers, ‘Collecting armies for the French Revolution - Against the tyrants’.
- Christy Beall, ‘A forgotten hero of the French Revolutionary Wars - Dumas at the bridge’.
- Warren Gleeson, ‘Bitesize battles - Battles of Badli-Ki-Serai’.
- Simon MacDowall, ‘Last stand on the Rhine Frontier - The eagle in the snow’.
- Paul Howarth, ‘A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow - Megagaming vs. micromanaging’.
- Dan Mersey, ‘Fantasy armies for Lion Rampant - Dragon rampant’.
- Andrés Amián, ‘Painting the warrior’s best friend - A day at the races’.
- Andy Singleton, ‘Adding zimmerit to German vehicles - Creasing up’.
- Rick Priestley, ‘This Gaming Life’.
- Richard Clarke, ‘Up front’.
- Jamie Gordon, ‘The irregular - Out with the new and in with the old’.
- Rick Hudson, ‘Let’s play - Frostgrave’.
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Otherworld Fantasy Skirmish, Gothic Invasion, and SAGA Revenants.
- Book reviews
- Parting Shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review