Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 95 (PDF)
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 95 (PDF) with Rome under pressure in Late Antiquity
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: Rome under pressure in Late Antiquity (PDF)
- Harry Sidebottom, 'The Late Roman Empire: History and wargaming - Changing to survive'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Northern Italy AD 271: A mini campaign - Aurelian and the Juthungi'.
- Michael Leck, 'Don't make the Vandals angry - Escape from Rome'.
- Daniel Mersey, 'A barbarian raid beyond the Limes - Crossing the bar'.
- Guy Bowers, Building a Late Roman Army - Against the fall of night'.
- Sascha Herm, 'Painting the cover - The Battle of Adrianople'.
- Jamie Gordon, 'Bitesize action in the Holy Land - Taking the cross'.
- Steve Jones, 'A hypothetical AWI scenario - A fickle flanking force'.
- Lon Teal and Ara Harwood, 'New goodies for Maximillian 1934 - If driving fast cars you like... anything goes'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'A fictional platoon-level scenario in the Libyan Desert - Bir Achin'.
- Dread Lunn, 'Painting a Russian SU assault gun - Weathering the Rasputitsa'.
- Tony Harwood, 'A steam-powered bean enging - Building a Newcomen'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'Dedicated dabblers'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Horse and musket-era cavalry'.
- Chris King, 'The irregular - Tracking the troops'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Skirmishing in the streets of an ancient city - Let's play Gangs of Rome'.
- David Davies, Rossco Watkins, Guy Bowers, and Chris Payne, 'Game reviews - Outremer, Blood and Faith: Skirmish Level Crusading, Kobolds & Cobblestones, Wars of Insurgency, and 'Nam'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review