Did you know that if you buy three paper issues of any of our magazines (Ancient Warfare, Medieval Warfare, Ancient History, or Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy) in any combination, you can pick out a fourth for free? The price of every fourth back issue in your shopping cart will be deducted automatically when you check out (and yes, that even includes special issues).* So order four, eight, twelve or even sixteen Karwansaray magazines, and watch the savings pile up!
*In all cases, the magazine(s) with the lowest cover price will be deducted from the total (assuming there is a difference in price).
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 106 with The Year of the Four Emperors - AD 69. After Nero's suicide in AD 68, a power vacuum threatened to consume the Roman Empire, with a massive civil war breaking out between many eager contenders for the throne. Learn More
Regular Price: $6.42
Special Price $4.29
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 106 with war in the Sengoku period (1467–1615) Feudal Japan - home of fierce warlords and skilful samurai. In this issue we meet some of the heroes and villains of the Sengoku period, and tell their stories on the tabletop. Learn More$6.42
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 104 with Special Feature: 1944 - The Battle for Overloon and Venray In this issue we look at the intense battles around the Dutch village of Overloon in late September and early October of 1944 between a mixed German Kampfgruppe, the US 7th Armored and the British 3rd Infantry and 11th Armored divisions. Learn More$6.42
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 103 with Special Feature: The French and Indian War In this issue, tensions between old rivals France and England once again erupt into war, with both sides enlisting native allies and colonists in their bid to control the resource-rich New World. Learn More$6.42
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 102 with Special Feature: The Peloponnesian War In this issue we look at the decades-long war between the Athenian and Spartan alliances and give you some ideas to fight the battles and campaigns other than with just phalanx versus phalanx. Learn More$6.42
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 101 with Special Feature: Epic and legendary Viking warfare In this issue we revisit the world of the Vikings, with a special focus on the warfare and feats of arms described in epic and legendary sources and sagas. Learn More$6.42
- Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 100 with Fallschirmjäger in World War II First making their combat debut during World War II, Fallschirmjäger had a mixed record of success when it came to fulfilling their primary function, but they nonetheless acquired a formidable reputation as a tenacious and hard-fighting elite unit. Learn More$6.42