Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 59
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 59 (March/April 2012) with Guthrum and the great army
Availability: Out of stock
Special Feature: Guthrum and the great army
- Benedict Coffin, 'Guthrum and the Great Army Introduction'.
- Benedict Coffin, 'The Siege of Eoferwick (York) and the Ashdown campaign’.
- Benedict Coffin, 'The invasion of Wessex and Edington'.
- Tom Webster-Deakin, 'SAGA Campaigns – taking SAGA to the next level'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Plunder and Pillage – a Viking raid scenario with a twist'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Assembling the Great Army – suitable miniatures for the Dark Age era’.
- Dave Woodward, 'Faces, Bases and Flags – painting the cover vignette'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Interview with Slitherine Software’s Field of Glory Napoleon team’.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'De Ruyter The battle of Plymouth 1652'.
- George Moratis, 'The Eagle at Sparta – Pyrrhus vs the Lacedaemonians'.
- Bernhard Isopp, 'Napoleon’s KGL – The Légion Hanovrienne.'.
- Guy Bowers, ‘Let’s play Point Blank’ and ‘Let’s play War and Conquest’.
- Phil Hendry, ‘The demon dip – cheating or a proper paint job?’.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life – A question of ground scales…'.
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front – The complexity of warfare'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review