Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy 65
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy Issue 65 with A colossal clash of chariots
Availability: In stock
Special Feature: A colossal clash of chariots
- Warren Gleeson, 'An Introduction to the Biblical period - Biblical warfare'.
- Rob Broom, 'The Battle of Megiddo - Armageddon...'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Big game hunting Assyrian style - We're all going on a lion hunt!'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'King of the World versus King of the Universe - The Battle of Kar-Istar'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Collecting chariot armies for chariot wars - All things biblical'.
- Andres Amian, 'Recreating the chaos of a chariot battle - Fly, you fools!'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The rootin', tootin', cussin' cowboy game from Great Escape Games - Dead Man's Hand'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Bitesize battles or small skirmishes - Alfred Redl, Spy vs Spy'.
- Steve Jones and Guy Bowers, 'The British break through at Crisis and Fanatic - The fight for Bedminster'.
- Mike Evans, 'Prelude to Gettysburg - The Battle of Winchester, 1863'.
- Simon Miller, 'The BigRedBat fights the eternal battle for space - Storage Wars!'.
- James Morris, 'How to paint an Eighth Army soldier in 15 minutes - Tea Break!'.
- Mike Evans, 'A comparative playtest - Lining up for Maurice'.
- Guy Bowers, '"Rock and Roll" in the Vietnamese jungle with Bolt Action - Full Auto!'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Fireforge launches the Great Crusade! - Let's play Deus Vult'.
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming Life’
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front'.
- Steven MacLauchlan, 'Fair Play'.
- Gaming news
- Miniature reviews
- Game Reviews of Albion Triumphant, The Man from 2000 and For Ghouls and Colleges.
- Book and board game reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review